Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to my Project 365 Blog!

Hi all! I'm starting this blog to keep track of my efforts with Project 365 -the attempt to take a photograph every single day during the year. Thanks to my parents' Christmas generosity, I'll be using a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS (in a lovely bronze color, which clearly affects the picture quality). I'll be editing my photos with Photoshop Elements v7.0, a gift from my darling husband.

I may also post some digital scrapbooking layouts here - we'll see what happens. I'm excited to start this photography journey and to start being more intentional about remembering and tracking my every day life, which I guess is my biggest resolution of the year. Other resolutions include finally making that goal weight (less than 20 to go!), keeping the house more clean, and exercising more often. Some info on those might slip in here from time to time, but I anticipate this will primarily be photo and scrapbooking based.

Since the quality on this blog is not as good as I would like, I'll also be posting to Flickr. The link is available by clicking here.

Hope you enjoy!
-emily

2 comments:

  1. What a great resolution Emily! My sister posts a daily blog and has a large international following. I love scrapbooking too so will be looking forward to your wonderful photos! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I like your project very much. great idea. I found your "blog" by simply clicking on "next blog" at the top of our pages. I started blogging ON THIS system of blogs just this week under the initials PJG. I blog also for www.chefmerito.com Good luck on your project. I will be folloing it up. I have two boys of my own, one 3yo and one 14mos. PJG

    ReplyDelete